If you hire one of these website designers, you will pay the designer directly. We are only referring you to these individuals.
NOTE ABOUT UNKNOWN WEBSITE DESIGNERS OFFERING THEIR SERVICES ONLINE: There is no licensing agency for website designers/webmasters and there are many online now who are NOT experienced professionals.
A WARNING ABOUT LETTING YOUR PUBLISHER DESIGN “YOUR” WEBSITE: Many print on demand publishers and publishing service providers now claim ownership of websites they design for authors. Furthermore, they may control that website, and not provide the author with the password or server access. If your book is terminated for any reason, you could also lose your entire website! We strongly recommend NOT paying a publisher to design or host your personal website.
FREELANCE WEBSITE DESIGNERS WE RECOMMEND
Services and Rates
Custom Websites –
- Custom website with 2 to 7 pages, mailing list & contact forms, and blog: $1500
- Custom website with 7-15 pages, mailing list & contact forms, blog, with PayPal/Stripe integration: $2500
- Custom website with 7-15 pages, mailing list & contact forms, blog, PayPal/Stripe integration, digital downloads, customer reviews, Adsense integration, limited custom post templates: $3500
- More pages, other functionality, affiliate integrations, membership, custom graphics, etc. contact for quotes
- 1-page sales/squeeze page for book sales: $500 – $700
Website Security & Maintenance –
Starting at $60/month and includes:
- Security monitoring/firewall installation
- Free hosting
- Free license for developer plugins
- Regular backups
- Minor fixes and tweaks
- Adding content
- Quarterly reports
Digital Marketing/Social Media/SEO Services –
Starting at $250/month
Reputation/Review Management –
$1800/year and includes:
- Automated system for getting reviews on all major platforms (Google, Amazon, specialty platforms, etc.)
- Automated reminders for customers to leave reviews
- Review integrations into your website
- Quarterly or monthly reports
Contact Lisa for a quote RIGHT HERE.
Jennifer Brown Banks
Jennifer is a veteran freelance writer, columnist, Pro Blogger, and “Ghost” writer with more than 700 publishing credits, which reflect an array of topics in multiple genres. Her work has appeared in popular, award-winning sites and national magazines for over a decade. Jennifer is the former Senior Editor of Mahogany Magazine and she serves on the Board of Directors of C.W.A.
Jennifer also runs a very popular and award-winning blog for writers.
Jennifer Brown Banks provides customized, professional, attractive blogs for creative artists and entrepreneurs at affordable prices. Her blogs are hosted through Blogger.com. They are NOT self-hosted.
There is no monthly fee after initial set-up.
Blogs can suit an array of purposes based upon an individual’s needs. They can serve as “static” websites to share your portfolio, or as an interactive medium to post monthly content to attract and engage with followers to help build an author’s platform.
Jennifer’s blogs typically consist of 2-6 pages, and range from $299.00-$599.00.
Completion time varies. based on the customer’s requests. Samples provided upon request.
REQUEST A QUOTE FROM ONE OF THE PROFESSIONALS ABOVE. WE WILL FORWARD YOUR REQUEST AND FILE(S) (if applicable) to that individual, who will then contact you directly. If you need multiple quotes, type the names of all of the individuals you’re interested in speaking with in the first box below.